miércoles, 22 de junio de 2016

My mindset

Mindset

The brain is a great muscle! You can train it (yeah, gym) because it has neuroplasticity.
The brain is so important, but another thing is important too: the mindset.
Mindset is what determines our actitude, our way of acting and more more things.
But the question is: WHAT IS MY MINDSET?
Okay, there are two types of mindset:
Growth and fixed, these are so different, because:

GROWTH=SUCCES
FIXED=FRUSTRATION

I will divide my mindset in 4 parts.

-Do I give up when I fail?
Only sometimes, but whenever I give up, I try to do that once again first.
-I like that the people say me "Smart"?
Yes(who not?)But I prefer that they say that I worked hard.
-My abilities determines everything?
No! no all things are my abilities, but if I handwork I can do all I want.

>In my opinion this is a good project, because with this, I can solve so much problems in my life.

1 comentario:

  1. Good topic, Ernesto.
    Make sure that your questions are OK. where is the uxiliary verb gone?!!
    Remember: who doesn´t? instead of Who not?

    ResponderEliminar